Our company has developed a unique product the application named LookOutMyWindow. This is a service that allows users from different parts of the world to share views from their windows. Now the phrase "look at the world through other people's eyes" takes on a new meaning. Indeed, today anyone can install the application, scan the place where he would like to see the window, and the application will randomly “offer” a new view from the window. Moreover, in the app you will not only see a dynamic image, but also hear the real sounds of the area where you "go". You can also share your view from the window through instant messengers.
Augmented Reality Team - AR.TEAM!
Our IT company creates complete solutions using Augmented Reality (AR). Before entering upon the order, we focus on the customer's business processes, tend to the goals and performance indicators. We are working through a concept that will assuredly give results.
We have been working with AR since 2013. Our experience and a large number of generated libraries allow us to swiftly create high-quality AR applications.
* We provide services to charitable organizations and the Orthodox Church on a non-repayable basis.
Work is an important part of our lives. We want our projects to benefit people and improve the world!
VIDEO EXAMPLES OF THE APPLICATIONS CREATED BY US
On augmented reality
- Animation of books, magazines, postcards and print production
- Animation of products and goods, obtaining useful information
- User guide and assembly instructions
- Pre-purchase fit check
- Guides and navigation
- Usage in ads
- WOW effects at events
- Useful features for users
- Masks and other transformations
- Product Configurators
AR application services
- Image search in the camera's video stream
- Accurate positioning of the image over a distance
- Defining of a floor or wall line
- Coloration a 3D object in colors taken from real objects
- Automatic determination of objects via camera
- Position is determined concerning a person's face and body
- Video displaying with transparency in relation to marker or surface
- Anything is possible!
- AR is the future!
- In 10 years’ time there will be no phones, there will only be AR glasses
- Even as we speak, AR is the most popular functionality in mobile applications
- Using augmented reality teaming up with your product, you enter it into digital reality
- AR applications give you an opportunity to receive a great analytics connected with the usage of your production
Development cycles and our skills set
1. Concept formulation
- Primary audience determination
- Project objectives setting
- Generation of ideas
- Hypothesizing and testing
- Particular studying of the concept
- Processing/formation of a commercial offer
- Processing/formation of a technical assignment
2. Content development
- Creation of 3D graphics and animations
- Creation of 2D graphics and animations
- Creation of full 3D scenes
- Creation of 3D and 2D game mechanics
- Creation of 3D colors for augmented reality
- Creation of non-standard composite function
- Creation of video + transparent video
- Music creation
- Professional motion texts scoring
* We are able to optimize substantially the development costs related to content using 3D graphics from flows. We also have paid subscriptions that allow us to download images, videos, music, site templates and other content with rights of exploitation.
3. Development of application
- We choose the functionality modules that you need + create unique ones
- We brand applications in your corporate style or create a unique design for you
- We prepare and check markers
- We implement and configure content
- We set up server integration
- We connect technical support, analytics, notification capability
- We develop test cases (back-up tapes)
- We test, correct and implement the customer's wishes
- We conduct moderation and publish the application on the date specified!
Using the libraries created by us, we quickly create the right functionality for you.
4. Promotion products
- We create content plan
- We create texts and graphic materials
- We create layouts for printing
- We create colorful videos of different formats for social networks
- We create static and interactive HTML5 banners
- We create gif animations
- We create masks on Instagram
- We create 3D Facebook posts
We are doing our best to make your project the best on all fronts!
5. Analytics reports
- We get data from the application
- We get data from GooglePlay and AppStore
- We use Firebase
- We use GoogleAnalitycs
- We create reports in GoogleDocs + GoogleSheets
- We create reports in PowerBI
We provide Google Docs (Word) reports with integrated graphs and tables from Google Sheet (Excel) or create an interactive dashboard PowerBI that combines capacity, visibility and informative value.
6. Technical support
- We start a new project in the system for setting tasks
- We connect automatic ticketing
- We connect feedback received from GooglePlay and AppStore
- We connect receiving requests from the App technical support
- We add tasks received by mail and mobile phone
- We swiftly serve the requests
- We send some requests to the development department
- We collect the feedback
- We swiftly remove the detected bugs
MOBILE APPLICATIONS CREATED BY US
All applications created by us can be divided into several groups:
1. Applications for children's books, magazines, newspapers, encyclopedias and other printed products.
2. Applications for interaction with goods, products, clothing.
3. Applications for specialized and professional printed matters with an adult target audience.
4. Applications for visualization exclusive 3D information in relation to marker or space.
5. Applications that are beyond classification or rules. They are especially interesting for us, they bring a lot of new things to our company!
The site does not provide all the information about the APPs we created. Some projects are under NDA. There are also interactive solutions using neural networks, silhouetting systems, neural interfaces and other serious developments that are not in the mobile apps format, in such a manner they are not presented on our website.
From 2007 to 2013 a part of our team worked with Flash technology - we developed web applications and games for large brands, working on outsourcing. In 2012, we got acquainted with augmented reality. This acquaintance made a tremendous impression on us! In 2013, we created our first AR application on the Metaio platform. Since 2014 we are focused entirely on creating augmented reality applications using the Unity3D engine.
Transparency and fairness are essential for the company's work. We work in unison and leather away at the job. We demonstrate flexibility and readiness to meet a half-way concerning our cooperation with the customer.
* - App Denomination (Belarus, June 2016)
** - App Rastishka (Ukraine, 2018)
In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.
Things change for the better when we take responsibility for our own thoughts, decisions and actions.
From the very beginning of our company's formation, we lived in different cities and countries. We used videoconferencing and corporate chats for productive communication. We realized that it does its job and allows us to focus on problem-solving. Subsequently, we began to hire the best programmers from different cities of Belarus.
The distance job category encourages us to troop together in increasing frequency. We travel with our team and participate in hack days, exhibitions, conferences. This is a great opportunity for us to combine rest and communication!
If you want to be a part of our team, if you are interested in our products and you appreciate our values, contact us indispensably!
+375 (29) 7083198
NEWS / BLOG
On February 24, a seminar for computer science teachers was held on the basis of the State Educational Institution “Secondary School No. 4” in Baranovichi. Computer science teachers of all schools in the borough gathered that day to get acquainted with the technology "Augmented Reality" and the possibilities of its application in educational process. The lecture about augmented reality was given by Konstantin Petrashko - founder of the company AR.TEAM. In addition to learning about augmented reality, teachers also learned how to create augmented reality content and the main stages of creating mobile apps. All participants gained hands-on experience in interacting with augmented reality applications and virtual 3D models. Teachers wishing to ask interesting questions about the topic of the seminar had an opportunity to do so. And everyone got comprehensive answers. The conversation took place in the form of a discussion. The seminar ended with a conversation between teachers and AR.TEAM employees.
AR.TEAM company has developed the Astar4d augmented reality app for a series of children's encyclopedias. The series includes 22 books. Here are just a few of them: Space, Human being, Technique, Scientific experiments, Living world, Earth, Human Anatomy and physiology etc. 180 3D models come to life in the book series. Every user having bought a book, downloaded the application and pointing the camera of a mobile phone to a page with a special icon, will see the revived models and get acquainted with additional information that perfectly complements the material presented in each encyclopedia. Thus, children can interact with the book, which increases the child's interest, and therefore involvement in the process of learning the world.
On February 12-14, 2020, the annual exhibition “Memorial. Stone processing" was in Minsk. It was here that the first public presentation of the Monumentarium project took place. This project was developed and implemented by AR.TEAM. Monumentalarium is a platform for mobile phones and tablets that allows you to display and configure monuments in AR (Augmented Reality). The process of selecting a monument has never been so simple. Because of this application, you can select a monument from the catalog, add information about the deceased (full name and years of life) and his photo, choose an epitaph. After that, you can change the material from which the monument will be made and modify its shape, as well as add or remove accessories in real time. Thus, in a matter of minutes, a purchaser sees the ordered monument in real size. Moreover, this application allows you to "walk" around the monument or see how it will look next to existing monuments. Also the application includes the function of saving photos of a configured monument and the ability to share it through instant messengers.